TikTok Google PlayStore Ratings Drop from 4.5 to 1.3
TikTok has been facing the heat by a lot of Indians these days. TikTok saw about 4 million reviews poured on the Google Play store in recent times. A lot of the reviews bombarded were negative about the TikTok platform.
And those negative reviews led to the negative impact on TikTok as ratings of the application fell drastically from 4.5 to 1.3 in just a matter of time.
Although, experts believe that this will not affect TikTok as google is not going to remove this application from the PlayStore.
TikTok faced the heat due to the recent controversy of Youtube vs. TikTok. And this controversy was the sole reason why TikTok was bombarded with the negative reviews on the PlayStore.
Why TikTok Rating Down To 1.3 Today?
Let’s look at the stats on how things have gone for the TikTok:
- When Ratings were 4.5 Stars ~ 22 Million comments were there.
- When Ratings dropped to 2.6 Stars ~ 23 Million Comments.
- Finally, to 1.3 Stars ~ 26 Million comments.
The Data shown above is according to the stats of Google PlayStore.
According to the expert, the Vivek Shah TikTok application will not be removed from the PlayStore if its ratings fall below
1. Previously, there have been many applications whose review felt below one, but Google removed the ratings, which showed
2. Zoom application is the most prominent and recent example of this situation. But 1 Star rating can have an impact on the company in future installations.
Facts of TikTok Ratings Down to 1.3
- On May 19, TikTok’s rating fell down to 2.0 from 4.5 stars.
- On May 20, the ratings of Tik Tok dropped and updated to 1.3 stars. TikTok Lite’s ratings are still 1.1 stars.
- On May 20, TikTok has suspended Faizal Siddiqui’s account.
- On May 21, it further fell down to 1.2.
- On May 22, it went up to 1.3.
The main reason behind the downfall of TikTok has been the controversy between carrying Minati and Amir Siddiqui on the topic of Youtube vs. TikTok.
After seeing this video, BJP leader Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga tagged and shared this video with Rekha Sharma, the chairperson of the National Commission of Women (NCW). She confirmed that the matter will be taken to the Government of India and TikTok. She asked the platform to completely ban his account and take strict against him.
After Carry Minati’s video broke all the records of Youtube was deleted since then TikTok has been facing the heat by the youth if India.