STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II video game|Release Date|Reviews&Features, Star Wars Battlefront II GamePlay Trailor|Star Wars|Star Wars Games|Star Wars Release date|Price|Best Games.
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II Release Date, Platforms and Features
Star Wars Battlefront II is an action/shooter video game based on the Star Wars film franchise. The game hit the shelves on 17th November 2017. It was developed by EA Dice. It is available on platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and XBOX 1.
The game features both Single Player and Multiplayer (across all three eras). Too much of the Star Wars’ fans joy, the game provides tailor unique abilities for each hero, class, and starfighter to gain the upper hand in a battle with Star Wars Battlefront II’s diverse and powerful progression system making the path to victory yours to decide.
Star Wars Battlefront II Reviews
Star Wars Battlefront II has a unique ability to customize the path as per the user’s choice like – Each Hero, class, and Starfighter to gain the victory.
Star Wars Battlefront II Modes
The game has different modes available on the multiplayer mode:
- Capital supremacy: It has a non-linear ground battle that is fused with the thrill of invading capital ships and taking them down.
- Strike: In this mode, two teams of eight players compete in objective-based scenarios.
- Blast: Blast invites players to leap into fast-paced, close-quarters combat.
- Starfighter Assault: Two teams of pilots take control of fighters, bombers, interceptors, and hero ships and engage in, multi-staged objective-based starfighter battles.
- Heroes vs.Villains: Star Wars’ greatest characters pitted against one another in a four-on-four team battle. This is your chance to act out your dream duels between Star Wars’ most powerful heroes and villains across cinematic eras.
- Arcade: Arcade is a single-player (or on consoles, split-screen multiplayer) mode allowing you to take on AI enemies and hone your skills across a variety of scenarios.
- Galactic Assault: Battle on a series of large team-oriented, objective-based maps. Join two teams of twenty in conflicts across iconic locations, pilot favorite vehicles, choose from among four trooper classes, call in reinforcements, and be a hero.
Apart from these modes, the game also facilitates the players with space battles(starfighter assault) where you step into the cockpit of the Yoda Starfighter, Darth Maul’s Scimitar and a fleet of other ships in multiplayer, objective-based space battles.
Star Wars Battlefront II – Standard Edition
The PC version of this game is available on sites like Origin and its retails for INR 299.85. It requires:
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Processor(Intel): Intel Core i5 6600K,
Processor(AMD): AMD FX-6350
Memory: 8GB RAM,
Online Connection Requirements:512 KBPS or faster internet connection,
Hard-drive space: 55GB hard-drive space.
Star Wars Battlefront II GamePlay Trailor
For the trailer, we have shared the link below for your reference.
For more updates, stay updated with us.