Home Sports Dream 11 Prediction Dream11 TOT vs OLY Team Prediction | Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympiacos Fantasy...

Dream11 TOT vs OLY Team Prediction | Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympiacos Fantasy Team News

TOT vs OLY Dream11 Team Prediction/Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympiacos Fantasy Team News/UEFA Champions League/TOT vs OLY Dream11 UCL Preview/Playing 11||Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team|TOT Dream11 Team Prediction|OLY Dream11 Team Prediction

Dream11 TOT vs OLY Team Prediction | UEFA Champions League | Fantasy Team News

UEFA Champions League 2019-20 will be conducted between Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympiacos Olympiacos has won all of the six matches it has played recently. While, Tottenham has lost one, drawn three matches and won only two matches. It will be a real tuff situation for the Tottenham as they have to really push themselves to win the match.

Both of the teams have already met each other twice in a competitive fixture and hence might know the strategies and the playing style of each other. Since the time Olympiacos have played in 2009-10, they have won six of the European home matches against English opposition. This scorecard of the Olympiacos might become one of the reasons the Tottenhams(the Spurs) might have to keep an eye open for.

On the other hand, we have Tottenham failing all of their Group Stage games away from home. But they have won two out of the three matches on the road to the finals through the semi-finals.

Since 2015, Olympiacos have not taken a trophy home in eight Champions League matches.

Weather-

The weather seems to be clear with being a little sun over the stadium for the day.

Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympiacos Dream11 Match Details: Match Time/Venue, Dream11 TOT vs OLY Winning Prediction:

Here we have mentioned match details and some list of players for your convenience which are given by our expert team by considering the previous matches. You can choose your players accordingly and select the best team to win the contest by taking Dream11 Fantasy Team News.

Match Timings: TOT vs OLY Dream11 

The Match between Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympiacos Team will take place on 12:30 AM IST (September 19) Thursday.

Match Venue: TOT vs OLY Dream11 

The match of Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympiacos, UEFA Champions League 2019-2020 will take place at Karaiskakis Stadium.

Dream11 TOT vs OLY Winning Prediction: 

From the unknown sources and with the expert suggestion we have a team prediction that Dream 11 team Tottenham Hotspur has more chances to win.

Dream11 TOT vs OLY Top Pick Players, Dream11 Tottenham Hotspur Probable Playing XI, Dream 11 Olympiacos Probable Playing XI

You can create your own Dream11 team TOT vs OLY with Top pick players with the below predicted Probable Playing XI. Do Refer the mentioned players below for the Dream11 Fantasy Team News.

Dream11 TOT– Tottenham Hotspur Probable Playing XI:

TOT Probable Playing XI: Fantasy Team Players

  1. Lloris
  2. Aurier
  3. Alderweireld
  4. Vertonghen
  5. Davies
  6. Ndombele
  7. Sissoko
  8. Eriksen
  9. Alli
  10. Son
  11. Kane

Dream11 OLY- Olympiacos Probable Playing XI:

OLY Probable Playing XI: Fantasy Team Players

  1. Sa
  2. Elabdellaoui
  3. Camara
  4. Meriah
  5. Cisse
  6. Koutris
  7. Guilherme
  8. Randjelovic
  9. Valbuena
  10. Podence
  11. El Arabi
Dream11 Prediction | Fantasy Team News

The probability of Tottenham winning the match is 49 %. The probability for the match to be drawn is 27 %. The probability for Olympiacos to win the match is 24 %.

Rumors have been heard that Hugo Lloris was expected to leave the Spurs (Tottenham) but later it was confirmed that he isn’t expected to retire out of Tottenham, bringing joy among the fans.

For more updates on Dream11 Team Prediction and Dream11 Fantasy Team News, stay tuned with Journal Headlines.

Avatar
rashigupta
Rashi Gupta - professional Digital Marketing consultant with Google certification, Passionate about reading and writing latest facts on Science and Technology and now a full-time contributor to Journal Headlines. Rashi is the base behind the Science coverage over this online news platform.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

After Trump Fact Check: Twitter indicates China official posts on Covid-19

Twitter fact-checks China official post claiming coronavirus originated in the U.S. Twitter, listed below severe analysis for its...

No One Wants to Hear From the Birther-in-Chief on George Floyd

CNN support Don Lemon said on Donald Trump just after the Justice branch described Thursday that head of state became "proactively...

NASA’s SpaceX Launch Mission Delayed Until Saturday: Why

NASA and Space X Mission Delayed Until Saturday At the point when you have a 230-ft, Tall rocket loaded...

Twitter Restricts Trump’s Tweet For Violating Policy of “Glorification of Violence”- US News

Trump has been found guilty by Twitter for Violating Twitter’s policies of hateful content. Therefore, according to the policies Tweets of Donald...