Apple iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro Launch Today India|Price & Specifications|iPhone|iPhone 11|iPhone Pro|New iPhone|Apple Phone|iPhone Price
Apple iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro
One of the most loved mobile phone company Apple officially announced its yearly event to be held on September 10, 2019, by sending out an invite on various social media platforms. The date is speculated by most, to be the official launch of the new series of iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro. There have been plenty of rumours around the world regarding the iPhone price ranges, up-gradation and specifications of the new cell phones. Further, there have also been multiple photographs circulating the Internet claiming to be the new iPhone model.
iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Price & Specifications
- One of the biggest predictions about the new iPhone’s is that it is largely going to be camera and video focused with a 12 MP front camera and triple 12 MP rear cameras.
- The new iPhones are suspected to be available in three new models with screens ranging from 5.8 in, 6.1in to 6.5 in and a resolution of 1792 x 828, 2546 x 1125 and 1688 x 1242 respectively.
- The three models are anticipated to be named as iPhone XI, iPhone XI Pro and iPhone XI Max Pro, the latter two of which will collectively be known as the Pro series iPhones.
- The only difference between the phones in the Pro series is their screen size, while other specifications remain the same for the two.
- The three phones will be available with storage space of 64 GB, 256 GB & 512 GB for the normal iPhone and 128 GB, 256 GB & 512 GB for the Pro series.
- The phones are also expected to have triple-lens for ultra-wide camera angles and photographs. The makers have also tried to improve the shatter and water resistance on the phones to make them more durable compared to the earlier models.
iPhone Launch Today in India
The iPhone models are expected to run on iOS 13, which is also to be launched on September 10. An A13 Bionic processor chip with improved power efficiency and the max-core processor is supposed to give better battery life to this next-generation iPhone, which has been one of the main concerns of Apple users in the past, along with fast charging. The phones are to be compatible with a wireless charger similar to the earlier models, however, a new feature that can be expected is charging of Air Pods through the phone itself. There are also multiple speculations in favour of the phones being compatible with apple pencil. One of the interesting talks revolving around the colours of the new iPhones is that Apple will be launching the new phones in a never seen before green colour as well. With just four days left for the launch event, the Internet is flooded with speculations and rumours about the new iPhones.
The new iPhones are conjectured to cost between a price range of $999 to $1099. The phones are believed to be available for pre-orders from 13 September 2019, just three days after the launch and to hit the shelves by 20th of the same month. Apple lovers all around the world are holding their breaths for the launch of the new iPhones, hoping that their expectations of the new products are met. With the price that the company charges for its products, Apple has a lot at stake with the launch of its new series on Tuesday, September 10, 2019.