How to download and use the official COVID-19 App?
The government of India has done proper planning to inform the citizens about the Corona Virus outbreak so that people can take necessary steps for prevention on the one hand, and remain updated about every news regarding the pandemic on the other side. The Aarogya Setu App has been launched by the Government of India through a private-public partnership under NIC guidance. The App is available for both iOS and Android users. It is available in 11 languages currently.
It is the App that speaks your language.
Aarogya Setu – Apps on Google Play
Why This Aarogya Setu App Launched?
The main behind launching the App are
1. Inform people about the risks of virus
2. Medical advisories and best practices
3. Steps to monitor and control the spread of the virus.
Available in 11 different languages
Scan to Download Aarogya Setu App for iOS and Android
Below mentioned are a few steps to download the Aarogya Setu App:
- The App is available on the Android and iOS platform and the users need to download the same in their respective mobile devices.
- Once the App has been downloaded successfully, the users need to make the selection of the preferred language and then click “Next”.
- After that the “Register Now” button should be hit by the users.
- The next step is to read all the terms and conditions that will appear on the screen and then click on the “I Agree” button.
- Next, the App will ask the user to enter the mobile number.
- For verification purposes, an OPT will be sent to the mobile number of the user.
- Now the user needs to provide some personal information like name, profession, age, countries travelled in the past 30 days. The user will have the tick mark the option that says, “Ready to volunteer in the time of need” followed by the option “Submit”. The users even have the option to skip it.
- The users will be exposed to a series of questions about self-assessment and the COVID-19 Help Centers. The self-assessment questions will assist the App in providing the user with the answer about the potential risks of the individual containing the infection.
- The user can also get valuable information about the “Do’s and Don’ts of Corona Virus” and “Safety Measures against COVID-19”.
These steps will help download the App and can be further used to get updates about the pandemic in the mobile devices.
©Content owned, updated, and maintained by the MyGov Cell. MyGov platform is design, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, and Government of India.